tFLOW: An Overview
Understanding the basic layout of your tFLOW site:
- The TITLE BAR includes Notifications, Global Search bar, Language preference, Help button, Profile settings.
- The SIDEBAR MENU includes access to Orders, Jobs, Reports, Global History, Global Search, and System Settings.
- The LANDING PAGE can be set to Dashboard, Orders window, or Jobs panel.
Actions within the title bar in tFLOW site:
- The NOTIFICATION BELL is used to indicate notifications of new orders, new jobs, new revisions, new comments, job state changes, jobs sent to production, and new actions over the past 24 hours.
- The global search allows users to search perform a basic search of a complete text string within tFLOW for items related to Comments, Companies, Files, Jobs, Orders, Revisions, and Users.
- Site LANGUAGE can be set to a user’s personal preference. (Currently available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, Polish and Chinese.)
- The HELP button allows a direct connection to the Aleyant support website where users can access further information from the Knowledge Base or open a support ticket to interact with technical support team.
- The PROFILE button identifies who is logged into the system and is where users sign out of tFLOW. The MY PROFILE button allows each individual user to customize settings for their preferences for Landing Page, Notification Type, Language, and Email Alerts. Users can also upload an image to replace the default avatar.
Side Bar Menu
Actions within the Side Bar menu in tFLOW site:
- The DASHBOARD allows customizable widgets to monitor activity in tFLOW.
- The ORDERS menu is where all orders are accessible, whether archived or unarchived. An ORDER is a “container” or “folder” for all jobs in tFLOW. ORDERS can contain one (1) job or multiple jobs; ORDERS must be created before a job can be uploaded.
- The JOBS panel lists all jobs and shows their current status. All JOBS belong to an order and can be single-page or multi-page. From this window jobs can be previewed, reviewed, approved, and managed through proof, production, and finishing workflows.
- The REPORTS window allows a user to run reports based on a variety of filters. The report can be viewed in the browser window or can be downloaded as a CSV file, Excel file, PDF file, or Printed.
- The GLOBAL HISTORY window allows users to review the history of any item in the tFLOW system. History can be reviewed by applying a specific time period or by adding specific filters to sort by Type, State, Job Name, or User.
- GLOBAL SEARCH allows users the ability to search by full-text search or by partial-match search. A partial-match search requires a minimum of three (3) characters.
- The SETTINGS menu is where the Site Owner sets up Companies, Roles, Users, Products, and Automation Scripts to build a customized workflow and defines the System Settings to build a personalized site.
The tFLOW Dashboard provides customizable* widgets to monitor activity in tFLOW:
- The ADD WIDGET button gives users the options for a variety of widgets. An array of filters can be applied to customize each user’s dashboard allowing them the ability to monitor the activity that they are responsible for or need to see in order to have up-to-date Order and Job status.
* tFLOW Preflight: Dashboard displays four (4) non-configurable job widgets.
(Awaiting Approval, Approved, Waiting for Artwork, and On Hold)
- JOBS widget: Filter jobs by Company, Creator, Assigned Users, and Job States by Date Range.
- Disk Space Usage widget: Monitor disk space used.
- Uploaded Files widget: Filter files uploaded by Company and User or specified Time Period.
- Activity widget: Filter file activity by Company and User or specified Time Period.
- Capacity widget: Monitor production throughput based on shop capacity.
See "Configuring Your Dashboard" for more information.