Side Bar Menu
Actions within the Side Bar menu in tFLOW site:
- The DASHBOARD allows customizable widgets to monitor activity in tFLOW.
- The MESSAGES window allows the user to view all the messages for orders/jobs. Messages can be viewed by applying specific filters to sort by Orders, Jobs, Users.
- The ORDERS menu is where all orders are accessible, whether archived or unarchived. An ORDER is a “container” or “folder” for all jobs in tFLOW. ORDERS can contain one (1) job or multiple jobs; ORDERS must be created before a job can be uploaded.
- The JOBS panel lists all jobs and shows their current status. All JOBS belong to an order and can be single-page or multi-page. From this window jobs can be previewed, reviewed, approved, and managed through proof, production, and finishing workflows.
- The REPORTS window allows a user to run reports based on a variety of filters. The report can be viewed in the browser window or can be downloaded as a CSV file, Excel file, PDF file, or Printed.
- The GLOBAL HISTORY window allows users to review the history of any item in the tFLOW system. History can be reviewed by applying a specific time period or by adding specific filters to sort by Type, State, Job Name, or User.
- GLOBAL SEARCH allows users the ability to search by full-text search or by partial-match search. A partial-match search requires a minimum of three (3) characters.
The tFLOW Dashboard provides customizable* widgets to monitor activity in tFLOW:
- The ADD WIDGET button gives users the options for a variety of widgets. An array of filters can be applied to customize each user’s dashboard allowing them the ability to monitor the activity that they are responsible for or need to see in order to have up-to-date Order and Job status.
* tFLOW Preflight: Dashboard displays four (4) non-configurable job widgets.
(Awaiting Approval, Approved, Waiting for Artwork, and On Hold)
- Disk Space Usage widget: Monitor disk space used.
- Uploaded Files widget: Filter files uploaded by Company and User or specified Time Period.
- Activity widget: Filter file activity by Company and User or specified Time Period.
- Capacity widget: Monitor production throughput based on shop capacity.
- User Load: Displays the number of jobs assigned to each user. It can also drill into any user by clicking on their name, and the graph will change to display the breakdown of the different job states that are assigned to that user. Filtering options include users, Job state, Date range.