- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 or 2016 (Standard, Datacenter) with GUI enabled.
- PROCESSOR - Intel server processor (Xeon E3 or I7) or better
- RAM min 8GB (16GB or more recommended)
- Primary HD: min 1TB***
- Secondary HD: not mandatory but highly recommended to make backups on a separate physical drive (same size as primary)
- no special requirements for video card
- ***: depending on the workload, this space is enough space to host around 6000 jobs with PDF average size of 4MB each
- maximum file size is 1.9GB
- is client responsibility to implement all the needed actions and tools to secure the server when exposed over internet.(firewall, proxy, etc..)
- Avoid to use data compression, data deduplicaiton and be careful installing Antivirus or software firewalls, they all could decrease the server performances.
Remote access : installation and support
- Remote Desktop Connection with Admin privileges
- network card (ipv4) with static IP address, 1 GB lan
- latest Firefox installed
To access from outside the LAN we need to open firewall port (if present), default port is:
- Port 80
(can be set to different port)
tFLOW can be installed on Virtual servers.