Estimates and Jobs List Manager
In this document we will cover creating/editing/deleting Estimate/Jobs List views in the List Manager.
Jobs > List Manager
- List Configurations: Choose a list view from the drop down in order to edit its properties.
- Add New: Use this button to create a new list view.
- Name: Edit the name of the list view.
- Remaining Columns: This is the list of columns that can be used in a jobs list. Select one column or many columns by holding (shift), then click the arrow to move the selected columns to the used columns list.
- Used Columns: Items that are being used in the list view. By selecting the item and using the up and down arrows you can change the order. If you want to remove a column just select it and click the red remove button.
- Tab Options: Select Tabs for top of jobs list view.
- Initial Tab: Once tab option is selected choose an initial tab.
- Search Term: Set a default search term.
- Shared: Option to share list with other users.
- Status: Select type or types of statuses you want available. Highlight each item needed.
- Facilities: Select facility or facilities needed.
- Sort Columns: Set various sort orders of columns from drop down
- Group Columns: Set various column groups from drop down
If you have questions or need help, please open a support ticket by selecting this link Aleyant Support