General Settings - General (1. Settings > 2. General Settings > General Console).
We set up your General information when your account was activated. Please make sure that it is correct.
Please use the Information icon for updated data.
General Settings - Company-Time Zone-Culture (Settings > General Settings > General Console)
- Company Name (Required): Check to make sure that your Company information is correct. If the information is incorrect you may change it here by simply highlighting the text within the field and entering the correct information.
- Home Page Url: Click the Home Page Url drop-down to choose List Estimates/Jobs or Quick List as the default view displayed after login.
- Time Zone: Time Zone is not a required field but it is important that you select the correct time zone for your location for reports and emails. Use the drop-down arrow to select the correct Time Zone.
- Culture: Although not required, Culture determines your Currency settings. Use the drop-down to select the correct currency setting.
- Use Percentage Tax: Check this box and your estimates will include the tax percentage.
- Use Subscriber Culture: Check this box so the correct currency date format displays appropriately throughout PrintJobManager.
If you have questions or need help, please open a support ticket.