Facilities (Main Menu > Settings > Facilities)
To access Facilities: From the Main Menu select (1) Settings, then select (2) Facilities.
Please use the Information icon for updated data.
Facilities (Settings > Facilities > ). We have setup your Facility information when your account was activated, please make sure that it is correct.
When we preloaded your system we set up your company name and the general settings sub-menu.
Now you will set up the general information for your facility or set up multiple facilities.
Here are a couple of examples
1) If you have one facility that houses administrative and production facilities, in this case you only need to create one facility.
2) If you have more than one facility, production facility and a fulfillment facility and a warehouse you could create three individual facilities.
Create Facility – General Console:
- Name(required): enter a unique name for the facility that you would like to set up
- Description: enter the description of the facility that you are creating, (main office, production plant, fulfillment plant, etc.)
- Integration ID: will not be needed as this field is for future development purposes
- Notes: enter any notes that would be related to the specific facility that you are currently setting up or editing.
- Name: please enter the name of this facility which will be the same name entered in the general console.
- Business: give a description of what the facility that you are setting up is used for (production, mailing, fulfillment, etc.)
- Address1: enter the Street number and street for the facility that you are setting up
- Address2: generally building number, suite number, floor number, etc.
- Address 3: enter the suite number, office number, room number, etc. For the facility that you are setting up
- Country: from the drop-down list select the country where the facility that you are setting up is located**.
- City: enter the city name where the facility that you are setting up is located
- State: enter the state where the facility you are setting up is located. **
- Zip: enter the ZIP Code where the facility you are setting up is located.
- Phone: enter the phone number for the facility you are setting up.
- Fax: enter the fax number for the facility that you are setting up.
**Note: when selecting Country (#6) the drop-down for state (#8) will show the selected countries states, provinces, regions, counties, etc.
If you have questions or need help, please open a support ticket by selecting this link Aleyant Support