The Automated Workflow Integrator or AWI, is a desktop application for Windows and Macintosh that will download order files and information automatically from your Pressero account. AWI must be installed, open and running on a machine in order to listen for orders and download order files from your Pressero account. AWI cannot be run as a service, it must be active and running as a program in order to function as intended.
The installer download links below for Windows and Macintosh are the current versions of AWI. AWI is a companion application to Pressero, and often needs to be updated as new versions of Pressero are available. We are working to have alternate methods of informing users about new AWI releases, but at this time, this page will always be updated with the latest version of AWI. It is important to keep your AWI updated to the most current version available.
AWI 184.108.40.206 Installer Downloads (updated 8/20/2020)
Once you have downloaded the appropriate installer for your operating system, you will need to define at least one Download Rule before any files can be downloaded for your orders. More detail on basic steps after installation are available in Ch. 001c. Getting Started with AWI
- 2.0.13.01 contains internal fixes and no facing or feature changes.
- Added Support to Export Pressero XML Files with the Customer Custom Profile Fields Information
- Added support to filter order using the Customer Custom Profile Fields Key and Value
- Improved Support to Canon Printers Control File
- Removed the Automatic Save User Credentials from the interface when the Remember me is not checked
- Fixed an Issue that was causing the macOS version to crash when the user typed the user credentials on the login UI
- Only compatible with Mono Version 5.10.x on macOS
- Windows version requires .Net 4.5.2 or later
- Canon Fiery printer control file has a limitation with the file name, it will consider the file extension as the content after the first . in the file name, so if the file is named sample.sample_re.pdf it will consider .sample_re.pdf as the file extension, causing problems during the print process. Please open a ticket at support.aleyant.com if you are having difficulty with this functionality.
Important Items to note:
- The downloads are zip files, if the file extension is lost when downloading the installer file, then you can just add .zip onto the end of the downloaded filename and it should then let you double-click to extract the installer.
- If the AWI installer you are using is the latest version, and it reports that there is a newer version of the program installed, you will have to use the Windows Add/Remove Programs control panel functionality to remove AWI from that machine. Then install AWI using the current installer.
- The database file containing your settings and order information is separate from the installer, and is not modified when the installer is run. If you do wish to backup your AWI settings and rules, you can make a copy of the database file located in a path similar to this on your computer. C:\Users\userAccount\Documents\AutomatedWorkflowIntegrator\database.db
The Mono Framework is an open-source implementation of Microsoft's .NET Framework. AWI requires that the Mono Framework be installed on the Macintosh machine that will run AWI. Windows machines do not require the Mono Framework. Please see the project downloads page for the current installer for your machine. If you are given a choice on installers, you can use the Stable version installer. Only compatible with Mono Version 5.10.x on macOS.
Ch. 008 Training Videos
For more information regarding AWI settings and usage, please see the specific chapters below.