Login to Automated Workflow Integrator (AWI)
An Automated Workflow Integrator shortcut will be added to your desktop when the installer is run. Double-click the Automated Workflow Integrator icon on your computer. You will see a window open that prompts for your AWI admin user credentials.
1) Username and Password - Enter the Username/Email and password login credential for the Pressero Admin User account you created for Automatic Workflow Integrator. If you need to reset the password for your AWI user, you can do this from Preferences > Admin Users in your Pressero account.
2) Admin URL - The Admin URL value specified can be different from the screenshot above, depending on what instance of Pressero your account is on. The Admin URL to be used is the same URL address that you use to login to Pressero, but will be prefixed with http://.
3) Domain - if your username and password exist in more than one Pressero account, you will be able to select the domain to which you would like to connect.
4) Remember Me - Check the optional "Remember Me" box on the login to have the application remember your login and password. If this option is selected, Automatic Workflow Integrator will automatically login and start processing. You will also be prompted when closing down the program.
5) Click the Connect button to launch the AWI.
AWI is activated for one Admin User in your Pressero account
The application is licensed to a single Pressero Admin User account. It will be locked to this account and cannot be changed. We recommend you create an Admin User Account in Pressero and set it aside for the exclusive use of the Automatic Workflow Integrator. Perhaps something like "Automated Workflow Integrator@yourdomain.com", or "email@example.com", or "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a username of "PresseroWorkflow". The AWI does not send email notifications, so the option to Receive Notifications can be disabled for that admin user. Note: If you later delete or change the AWI user account from the Pressero admin, AWI may not be able to login to retrieve orders.
For more information regarding AWI settings and usage, please see the specific chapters below.