Login to Automatic Workflow Integrator (a.k.a. AWI)
Double click the Automatic Workflow Integrator icon on your computer. You will see this dialogue box open:
1) Username and Password - Enter the Username/Email and password login credential for the Pressero Admin User account you created for Automatic Workflow Integrator.
2) Admin URL - The default admin url is admin.chi.v6.pressero.com. If your account is located in our Singapore or Amsterdam datacenters you will need to change this url.
3) Domain - if your username and password exist in more than one Pressero account, you will be able to select the domain to which you would like to connect.
4) Remember me - Check the optional "Remember Me" box on the login to have the application remember your login and password. If this option is selected, Automatic Workflow Integrator will automatically login and start processing. You will also be prompted when closing down the program.
5) Click the "Connect" button to launch the application.
Warning: Login Is Locked To An Admin User Account
The application is licensed to a Pressero Admin User account. It will be locked to this account and cannot be changed. We recommend you create an Admin User Account in Pressero and set it aside for the exclusive use of the Automatic Workflow Integrator. Perhaps something like "Automated Workflow Integrator@yourdomain.com", or "email@example.com", or "firstname.lastname@example.org" with a username of "PresseroWorkflow". Note that if you later delete or change the AWI user account from the Pressero admin, AWI may not be able to login to retrieve orders.
Multiple AWI Accounts?
If you operate multiple print locations each with their own store, there are three ways to have each location retrieve only their orders.
- Setup each location as a Vendor in Pressero admin and assign store products to the appropriate Vendor. See Vendors chapter https://support.aleyant.com/kb/a232/ch_-025_-vendors.aspx. This method does not require AWI.
- Install AWI at each location and use Rules within each AWI instance to limit the order downloads to a specific store. This uses an honor system that the location will not set a "get all orders" rule, or
- Use the Pressero Admin Group permissions to limit an AWI user account access to only the orders for a specific store. Unlike #2 above, this ensures a particular AWI user account can only retrieve orders from a specific store regardless of what rule has been set in the local instance. It's also more complicated to setup as it requires more Admin Groups be created, one for each AWI user account, and each store to have the appropriate AWI Admin Group permissions for every AWI instance. The group permissions for order access will be set "Allowed" and the others to "Not Set".
As an example
- for three stores, you'd create three Admin Groups, say, AWI 1, AW 2, and AWI 3.
- Each with Order access permissions set to "Allowed and the other permissions to "Not Set". Save changes.
- You'd also create three AWI admin user accounts, assigning each to the its appropriate Admin Group AWI 1, AW1 2, or AWI 3.
- Next in the Sites section for store 1, in the User Management area choose Admin Groups and for AWI 1 and set order access to Allowed and all other permissions to "Not Set". Save changes. For AWI 2 and AWI 3 set every permission to Denied.
- For store 2, in the User Management area choose Admin Groups and for AWI 2 set order access to Allowed and all other permissions to "Not Set". For AWI 1 and AWI 3 set every permission to Denied.
- For store 3, in the User Management area choose Admin Groups and for AWI 3 set order access to Allowed and all other permissions to "Not Set". For AWI 1 and AWI 2 set every permission to Denied.
Now, when the AWI 1 user account logs in to retrieve orders, it is denied access to all orders except those in store 1. Store 2's AWI account can only access store 2's orders, etc.