In this document we will cover the PrintJobManager login process and provide a basic overview of the PrintJobManager Main Menu Categories and Subcategories.
To Manage your PrintJobManager subscription, you will need to Login using the URL https://chi.printjobmanager.com with the username and password that you were assigned.
Login to PrintJobManager
Main Menu Overview
When you log into your PrintJobManager you will land on the List View with the admin panel on the left.
Main Menu High Level Navigation (8)
PrintJobManager is structured so that the navigation is on the left hand side of the screen, and the content you are managing is on the right. The Estimate/Jobs view page will display on the right-hand side each time you login to your account.
- Current session owner of PrintJobManger (Navigation): If you select "Username" you will open the Edit Admin User console, where you can make changes to your Login Credentials and User Profile.
- Support (Redirect): Selecting "Support" you will be redirected to support.aleyant.com where you can open a Support Ticket and access the PrintJobManager Knowledge Base.
- News (Redirect): Selecting "News" you will be redirected to support.aleyant.com where you can view current news about Alyeant Products and Events, as well open a Support Ticket and use the PrintJobManager Knowledge Base.
- LogOff: Exit/Close your current PrintJobManager session.
- Jobs (Navigation): Selecting the Jobs category will reveal the following (6) Subcategories, Create Job, Create Estimate, Estimate/Jobs view, Status & Time Tracking, Jobs List Manager and File Manager.
- Customers (Navigation): Selecting the Customer category will reveal the following (2) Subcategories, People and Organizations
- Materials (Navigation): Selecting the Materials category will reveal the following (3) Subcategories, Material Department's, Materials, Bins.
- Settings (Navigation): Selecting the Settings category will reveal (16) Subcategories, Product Engines, User Groups, Admin Users, Facilities, Departments, Production Resources Price Groups, Attributes, General Settings, Custom, Audit, External Storage Settings, Shipping Methods, Payment Methods, Integration Services, Tax Settings:
Jobs - Category
Jobs - Subcategories (6)
- Create Job: Enter/Create jobs in PrintJobManager.
- Create Estimate: Enter/Create estimates in PrintJobManager
- Estimates/Jobs: View estimates and jobs by creating user defined reports (In Jobs List Manager #5). You can also Edit Jobs and Orders, Copy Jobs, Update Job Status, and Download Job Ticket.
- Status and Time Tracking: Change job status, post real-time production processes (Machine and Labor) time to Job's.
- Jobs List Manager: Create user defined Estimate/Jobs reports that can be private or shared with other PrintJobManager users to view in the Estimates/Jobs (#3 Above)
- File Manager: View files stored in PrintJobManager.
Customers - Category
Customers - Subcategories (2)
- People: Create, Add, Edit, Delete People (Contacts) assigned to your customers.
- Organizations: Create, Add, Edit, Delete Organizations (Customers/Clients)
Materials - Category
Material - Subcategories (3)
- Material Categories: Add, Edit, Delete user defined custom Material Categories. All Materials are required to be placed in a Category.
- Materials: Add, Import, Edit, Track, Delete Materials, Materials can include Paper-Sheet, Paper-Roll, Shirts, Customer's items, Prepress, Printing, and Bindery, etc.
- Bins: Add, Edit, Delete Material Bins, Material Bins are used to further define the location of materials in your facility, or multiple facilities.
Settings - Category
Settings - Subcategories (16)
- Product Engines: Product Engines are user defined (Machine, Labor, and Material) workflows used to Create Estimates and Jobs, Product Engines can be Added, Copied, Edited, and Deleted with proper user permissions
- User Groups: User groups are user defined security permissions that allow a single, or a group of users access to specific areas of PrintJobManager, as well as define user capabilities within selected categories such as Add, Edit, Delete, Export
- Admin Users: This is where you will setup your PrintJobManager Users, Name, Login Credentials, Security Permissions, email, address, phone numbers. You can Add, Edit, Delete.
- Facilities: Create your Facilities (Single or Multiple locations) Name, Description Address, Business Type contact information. You can Add, Edit, Delete Facilities .
- Departments: Define you Production and Labor departments, Prepress, Printing, and Bindery, etc. You can Add, Edit, Delete Materials,
- Production Resources: Create and define Machine and Labor Production Resources, assign to a Facility and Department. You also will create user defined Production Processes for the specific Production Resource. You can Add, Copy, Edit, Delete
- Price Groups: Create user defined Price Groups, Name and Description. Price Groups will be used to set user defined markup/down profiles when creating pricing in a Production Process.
- Attributes: Attributes are user defined pieces of information that is associated with a Product Engine, mainly used for reports and API integrations.
- General Settings: Used to set up your PrintJobManager account, Company Name, Time Zone, Culture. Setting up email, Adding Company Logo, instruction templates for emailing Quotes, Acknowledgements, Payment requests. Add and Edit.
- Custom Fields: Create user defined additional data fields for Organizations and People data. You can Add, Edit, Delete.
- Audits: FEATURE NO LONGER EXITS
- External Storage Settings: Used to setup amazon S3 Cloud Services for additional cloud based storage
- Shipping Methods: Used to set up Integrated shipping services (FedEx, UPS, USPS), as well as non-integrated shipping methods (Customer Pick-up, our Truck, etc.). You can Add, Edit, Delete.
- Payment Methods: Used to set up Integrated payment services (PayPal, Authorize.net, etc), as well as non-integrated payment methods, (Cash, Check, account, etc.)
- Integration Services: Create and Manage your Pressero integration, and Zapier integration
- Tax Settings: Create and define tax setting for your Customers.
If you want to enlarge any screen by removing the admin panel you can select the logo in the upper left corner.
If you have questions or need help, please open a support ticket by selecting this link Aleyant Support