In my forms template, can I group fields together in the entry area? For example, I have a group of telephone numbers on a business card. I want to group them together.
Yes, you can group the fields together using an Entry Block. To set this up, follow these steps:
1) Go to the Field Set Up area of your template.
2) Choose to edit any of the fields that should be included in the group.
3) Go to the Data Capture tab of the field.
4) You will see an entry block area at the bottom of this tab. Click the "Create Entry Block" button.
5) Enter the block name and instructions as you wish them to appear on the template and Save.
6) Save the changes to the field.
7) For each field that should be included in the entry block, go to the Data Capture tab and assign the entry block you created in step 5. Save the changes to each field.
8) Commit changes.
Article ID: 709, Created: September 18, 2015 at 9:47 PM, Modified: December 12, 2019 at 10:21 AM