The reason for each item being grayed out depends on certain circumstances. See below for each of the columns of data on this page.
- Purge = This is gray when the session was already purged.
- Purged? = This item is always gray, it is only a visual notification to tell you if the session is purged or not.
- Open? = This works the same as Purged?, but it tells you if the session is incomplete.
- Approved? = This works the same as Purged? and Open? but tells you if the session is complete.
- Edit Order = This is grayed when the session has been purged and can no longer be edited.
- Download proof pdf = This is grayed when session has been purged and you can no longer download the proof PDF.
- Generate = This is gray when the session is still open (incomplete), and not yet able to be generated. It will also be grayed when the session is purged (also not available to generate the PDF.)
- Download Production file = This will be gray when the session has been purged or is still open and no production file was generated. If the Generate button is not gray and this is it means the production file was never completed but can be.
Relate Article :