After the RedFrog, LLC instant B2B storefront has been added to your account, there are some adjustments you will need to make to tailor the site to your company. At a minimum, you must add a payment method and a shipping method to the store. An error will display on the Home page until you do. Please note, the list below is not a complete "how to instructions", please review the user manual and training videos for complete details. Links to both resources are at the bottom of this article.
- Add a Site User. Add a site user so you can login and test your changes to the site. A B2B site requires a login for any user. Make sure that you add this user to the Everyone Site Group, so that products and pages will be visible when you are logged in. (SItes > Settings > Site Users > Create a New User).
- Shipping. Add a Shipping Method (Preferences > Shipping Methods), then turn it on for the store (Sites > Settings > Shipping) An error will display on the Home page until you do this.
- Payment. Add a Payment Method (Preferences > Payments), then turn it on for the store (Sites > Settings > Payments) An error will display on the Home page until you do this.
- Branding. Replace the logo and the store name. (Sites > Settings > General Info tab > Branding)
- Contact Us. Edit the Contact Block and Footer Block (Sites > Settings > Content tab)
- Products. Turn off any unwanted Product (Sites > Products > Site Groups > Uncheck all groups)
- Pricing. Edit product pricing (Preferences > Pricing Engines > download Excel file > Edit > Upload, Save)
- Navigation. For any product or page you have turned off, drag it from the left side navigation into the trash, Save.
Of course you can also change the site's skin, color scheme, add products, add pricing, add new pages, etc. just like any other Pressero storefront.
Videos and documentation