*Before testing make sure you have "Committed Changes" that you have made to the template. If you uploaded a new PDF you must commit changes as well, otherwise you will nto see the new PDF that you have uploaded.
Locating the Testing Links:
1) From the Templates page - Click on the magnifying glass below the template image icon. If you choose to test from the template page by default a new window in your browser will open up and you will be brought to the template testing area immediately.
2) You can also test from inside the "Edit" area for the template. To do this, click on the pencil icon below the template icon and then at the top of the edit page you can click on the "Test Template" link. Be sure that if you made any changes that you have located a commit changes button and committed those changes you made!
If you want to test in a new window click the drop down arrow next to Test Template and click on Test in New Window.
Layout of the Forms based templates
1. Field pane. List of field to be customized in this template.
2. Page selection.
3. Size. Change from Small to X-Large
4. Preview of customized template
5. Update Preview. Click this to update all the changes to the fields made.
6. Finished Editing. Click when finished with the template.
7. Cancel order. Cancels editing and does not send an order.
Layout of the Interactive Designer templates
1. Fields header
2. Add image
3. Undo and Redo
7. Approve the changes for the Shopping Cart
8. Cancel editing and return to product page
9. Field pane. List of fields to edit for this template
10. Work area for the template
11. Hide buttons. Left arrow collapses both fields pane and pages pane. Down arrow collapses the pages pane only
12. Pages pane. All pages for the template are shown here.
13. Full screen editing toggle. Lets users edit the template in full screen mode.
Testing the Production File
In the Interactive Designer version - complete the prompts in the template and then click on the "Approve / Checkout" button at the top of the page. The next page will show you a proof. Click on the acceptance button at the bottom of the page and continue.
2) In the Forms Based version - After completing the required prompts, update preview and then select the "Finished Editing" button at the bottom of the screen.
Downloading the Production File
To download and test the production file generated from your test, go to the "Orders" tab at the top of the page. If necessary click Generate, then click "Download production file".