Approval reminder emails are a great way to send out automated messages to approvers to remind them that they have an order to approve.
How to enable Approval Reminder Emails
- Go to any B2B site.
- Go to Settings.
- Open the Email Notifications tab
- Check the box Orders Pending Approval Reminder
That's it! The approval reminder emails are activated!
Approval Reminder Email Details
- Reminder emails will go out every 24 hours.
- Reminder emails will start after 2 days if the order is not already approved.
- Emails will stop after all order items are approved or denied, or after 14 days. Whichever comes first.
- The reminder email will be sent out if any items in the order needs approval. If 5 are approved yet 1 are not, the email will be sent.
- The approval reminder email uses the Approve Order Request template. No need to update or create a new template.
- One email reminder will be sent out to all approvers just like how the Approve Order Request is sent.