Estimates and Jobs List Manager
In this document we will cover the definitions of all the items listed in the remaining columns which are all the items of information you can view in any list view created in the List Manager.
See below for the list of items and the definition of each.
1. Amount Due - The amount due for a job.
2. Amount Paid - The amount paid for a job.
3. BillTo - The Bill To address for a job.
4. CreateDate - The date the estimate or job was created.
5. CSR - The Customer Service Rep assigned to a job.
6. Customer - The Person or contact at the Organization who placed the order.
7. CustomerJobNotes - A customer's specific notes for a job.
8. CustomerOrderNotes - A customer's specific notes for an order.
9. Department - Departments your equipment is assigned to.
10. Description - Description of the job also referred to as internal job notes.
11. DueDateTime - The due date of the job.
12. EstimateExpirationDate - The date the pricing expires for an estimate.
13. Facility - The Facility the job is assigned to, this is based on the organization's facility assignment.
14. Job - The job number.
15. JobCustomFields1 through 6 - Each job level custom field that is created, up to 6 maximum.
16. Name - The name of the job.
17. OrderCustom Fields1 through 6 - Each order level custom field that is created, up to 6 maximum.
18. OrderNumber - The Order number.
19. Organization - Customer who placed the order.
20. OrganizationCustomFields1 through 6 - Each organization level custom field that is created, up to 6 maximum.
21. Paid - Whether a job is paid or not, a checkbox that will be checked if job is paid and unchecked if job is not paid.
22. PersonCustomFields1 through 6 - Each person level custom field that is created, up to 6 maximum.
23. PreTaxPrice - The price before taxes are applied.
24. Price - The final sales price of a job.
25. PriceBasis - The price of a job before any price group mark ups, shipping costs or taxes are applied. The raw cost + any internal markups at the material or production resource level.
26. ProductEngineName - The name of the product engine used to create the job.
27. Quantity - The quantity of the job.
28. RawCost - The cost of the job before any internal mark ups, price group mark ups, shipping costs or taxes are applied.
29. SalesRep - The Sales Representative that is assigned to the job.
30. Shipping Cost - The shipping cost of the job.
31. ShippingMethods - The shipping method used for the job.
32. ShipTo - The ship to address for the job.
33. Source - The source of the job, this is only used for the integration with Pressero. In this case the column will say Pressero if the job was created in Pressero. It will remain blank it the job was created in PJM.
34. SourceNumber - The order number from Pressero, this is only used for the integration with Pressero. If the order was created in PJM it will remain blank.
35. Status - A drop down window showing current status as well as all available statuses, can be used to change the status of the job. Cannot be used to group, sort or search because it is a drop down.
36. StatusName - The current status of a job, cannot be used to change the status of a job. It can be used to group, sort or search.
If you have questions or need help, please open a support ticket by selecting this link Aleyant Support