tFlow minimum requirements
- OS: Linux Ubuntu Server (18.04 or later) with no GUI
- Memory: 16GB
- Disk: at least 1TB (including some scalability)
- CPU: Intel Xeon CPU E5-2620 2.10GHz (1 processor, 6 cores)
- Network card (ipv4) with static IP address, 1 GB lan
- SSH opened
To access from outside the LAN we need to open firewall (if present) default ports:
- Please refer to tFLOW Server Resources article for more information
- Aleyant needs to have SSH access in order to provide a new instance and to support it.
- The maximum file size is 1.9GB
- It is client responsibility to implement all the needed actions and tools to secure the server when exposed over internet.(firewall, proxy, DMZ, etc..) and also implementing a backup procedure
- tFLOW can be installed on Virtual servers.
Responsibilities and Support:
Aleyant has no control and no responsibility for subscriber's internal hardware, setup, config, file server, network, etc.
The items below (if needed) are outside the scope of the above support and would be charged a professional service fee:
- all hardware devices and components: CPU, memory, storage, networking etc..
- installation, configuration and all the related settings
- installing and updating the required packages
- updating the kernel
- upgrading OS version
- assign ip addresses, mask, gateway, etc..
- managing internet connection and local network access
- setting and configuring firewalls
- DNS configuration
- managing VPN and SSH access
- generic connectivity problems
- managing and monitoring, processes, files, directories and devices
- filesystem housekeeping
- filesystem checking and fixing the integrity
- extend the capacity
- backups and restores
- intrusion detection systems
- VPN settings and configuration
- users password creation and management
- installing Linux security updates
- system monitoring (CPU usage, swap usage, mem usage and I/O disk monitoring)
- network and connection monitoring and alert settings
- resource management