Setting up your Shipping Methods
The Shipping Methods area is used to setup both integrated and non integrated shipping methods you can then enable in PrintJobManager . Any shipping method defined in this window will be available to utilize when creating estimates and jobs to pull in shipping rates. Shipping methods does not schedule a shipment with the provider or initiate any label printing, it is only to obtain rates to be used with pricing. The ability to manage multiple shipping methods allows you to setup a library of methods you can then use depending on the situation.
To add a new shipping method select Shipping Methods from the admin panel and choose the green Add New button. You will see the following fields, see explanation of each below the example.
1. NAME - Provide a unique name to be used for the shipping method.
2. DESCRIPTION - Describe the purpose and usage of this method.
3. ADD INSURANCE - Check to add insurance to shipping rates on this method subject to provider conditions.
4. RESIDENTIAL RATES - Check if this method is for residential shipping, if so residential rates will be used.
5. HANDLING - Handling charges to be added to shipping.
6. MARK UP - Markup percentage to be applied.
7. WEIGHT/PACKAGE - Maximum amount allowed per package for this method. Excess weight will be calculated as a second package and the shipping will be calculated on the total amount of packages.
8. MINIMUM CHARGE - Minimum charge that will be allowed when using this method.
9. FREE SHIPPING OPTION - Select weight calculation basis for free shipping.
10. FREE SHIPPING WEIGHT - Maximum weight amount allowed for free shipping.
11. MINIMUM WEIGHT - Minimum weight amount that has to be used when using this method.
12. MAXIMUM WEIGHT - Maximum weight amount allowed for this method.
13. CARRIER - Select a provider from the drop down.
14. SERVICE NAME - Select a service name from the drop down.
1. CanadaPost - CanadaPost has 3 service names available and each service name requires a User Id which can be obtained from CanadaPost.
2. Chronopost - Chronopost has five service names to choose from.
Each one of these service names requires an account number and a password to come from your account with Chronopost.
3. DomesticAustraliaPost - DomesticAustraliaPost has 3 Service Names and each service name requires an API Key from your DomesticAustraliaPost account.
4. FedEx - FedEx has 14 Service Names.
Each one of these service names requires the following fields which comes from your FedEx account.
5. InternationalAustraliaPost - InternationalAustraliaPost have 5 Service Names and each service name requires an API Key from your InternationalAustraliaPost account.
6. None - None is for non-integrated options and has 8 Service Names. These service names do not require any other information.
7. UPS - UPS has 16 Service Names.
Each of these service names requires the following information from your UPS account.
8. USPS - USPS has 24 Service Names.
These service names require the following information from your USPS account.
If you have questions or need help, please open a support ticket by selecting this link Aleyant Support