The tBot main screen contains five main zones:
- Instance name
- Version number
- tBot tools and settings
- Queue list and settings
- Work area with list of files and their statuses
The instance name is used to identify tBot queues in the tFlow production queues list.
tBot provides an interface to transfer the configuration between instances. To export the current configuration or part of it, follow these steps:
- Click “Settings” -> “Export”
- Select the queues to export
- Edit queue properties before export (changes will not affect your current configuration)
- Click “Export” and choose a file name for the configuration file
- The default name for the file is configuration.xml.
To import the configuration or part of it from configuration file you just exported, follow the steps below:
- Click “Settings” -> “Import”
- Choose the path to the configuration file
- Select which queues to import. They could be of three types:
“New” – this queue is not present in the current configuration
“Equal” – this queue exists and has the same settings for all parameters.
“Error” – this queue exists, but some settings are different. You could compare new parameters (left side) and current parameters (right side) and edit configuration before import.
- Click “Import." The queues will be imported to the configuration.
- If you select “Migrate?” during the import, tBot will import all queues with real identities. In this case, jobs in tFlow will not lose their queues.
Set the Instance Name
To change the tBot instance name, follow these steps:
- Click “Settings”-> “Set instance name”
- Enter new instance name
- Click “Save”
- Instance name in tFlow will be updated on next request to server (Check interval value for Download action)
tBot can send an email notification if an error occurs. To configure notifications follow these steps:
- Click “Settings”-> “Configure notifications”
- Enter a valid email address to which tBot will send the notification.
- You can edit the subject and body if you want to receive some special information.
- You can set custom values for the SMTP server. Follow the steps below to change default SMTP server (The default tBot uses is smtp.gmail.com:587)
Open config file (default location: c:\Program Files (x86)\Turbot\TurbotService.exe.config) in text editor.
Edit “TurbotService.Properties.Settings” section:
- Click “Send test message” to check the configuration and send a test message.
- Click “Save” to save the notifications configuration.
On the log screen you will find information about tBot activities and error messages
If you need to save the log:
- Go to the Log screen.
- Click "Export Log."
- Select the location to save the log.
tBot is able to integrate with third party systems. These integrations are based on integration profiles. To manage integration profiles, follow the steps below:
- Click “Profiles” button on main screenC:\Users\DrozdovVA\Desktop\3.png
- Select profile from list or create new one
- Select source and destinations systems
- Fill parameters for destination system connection. For source system connection system will be configured in related queue action
- Fill mappings between source system fields and destination system fields
- Click “Save” to confirm changes
If you have any problems with tBot, you can contact support from within the tBot application. tBot will send an email with technical information to support. To send the email, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Help” -> “Send to support”
- Fill all fields on the form:
“Client” – Fill information about your company and contact information for feedback: phone or email
Subject” - Short description of the issue
“Body” – Provide details - for example, when the issue occurred, what actions you took, etc.
- Click the “Send” button