The Interactive Designer version of eDocBuilder is integrated with the popular Pixabay royalty-free stock photo site allowing you the ability to offer over 1 million FREE images to your customers to use as they customize the templates you create. In order to take advantage of this service, you need to sign up for an account with Pixabay and follow some simple steps in eDocBuilder.
Creating an Account on the Pixabay Website
1. Go to https://pixabay.com/api/docs/
2. Navigate down the page to the section "Search Images" where you will find the information about a required key. There will be two links, one for Login (you will use later) and the other for "Sign up." Select the Sign up link.
3. Enter a username, email address and password in the sign up form and then select the "Sign Up" button.
4. After you sign up you will receive an email from Pixabay with your activation link. Select the link to verify your email address.
5. Return to the Pixabay API page and from the same area we first linked to Sign up, you will now select the "Login" link. Log in using the email address and password you created for your account. This should bring you back to the same API docs page where you will now find your API key added in the same Key area.
6. Copy the API key that is shown.
7. Login to your eDocBuilder Account > Go to the Admin tab > Select Pixabay credentials. Enter the username you created on Pixabay and the API credentials provided to you. Save.
8. Navigate to an Interactive Designer template in your account that you would like to have Pixabay images available on. Go to the Template Info tab. Navigate down on the right side of the page to the Image Plugins area. Select "Can use Pixabay."
9. If your template allows your customer to upload an image they will now have the option of searching and using images from Pixabay.