The tFLOW Dashboard is a way for you to organize production information in a personalized way, in order to keep you up to date and informed on the Orders and Jobs which are important to you. Dashboards are customizable and user specific, so each person can configure their own views in ways which makes them the most productive. Most widgets also contain links, so you can use them as launching points to access customized views of your system.
To access the dashboard, click the Dashboard item from the left menu.
In the main area of the screen, you will most likely see some widgets already available. You may drag them to other areas of the dashboard by clicking and dragging from the widget title bar, resize by clicking and dragging from the lower right corner, edit using the edit button in the upper right of the widget top bar, as well as close them by clicking on the “x” in the upper right corner.
To add other widgets to the dashboard, click the Add Widget button in the upper right of the window. You may add the same widget more than once and configure each version in different ways (for example the jobs widget can be added twice and filtered in one to show only jobs awaiting approval, and in the other only jobs on hold. Widgets can also be renamed, allowing you to apply whatever label best describes to you the information being displayed.
- Jobs– Displays all jobs in the system. Filtering options include:
- Created by (refers to job)
- Assigned users (to job)
- State (awaiting approval, awaiting artwork, on hold, etc.)
- Rush status
- Date range
- Disk Space Usage – Displays used and total available disk space in tFLOW. There are no filtering options for this widget.
A disk quota warning is alerting you when the disk usage is over the threshold value defined in the System setup. In this case the Disk Space Usage widget is turning to red:
- Uploaded Files– Displays who is uploading files and how many. Filtering options include:
- User (who is uploading)
- Data range
- Time unit (files uploaded per – day, week, month, etc.)
- Activity– Displays Order and Job creation, approval, rejection, and files uploaded. Filtering options include:
- Capacity– Compares amount of jobs needing artwork or revisions to the total time available in the creative department. Configuration options include:
- Time period
- Time unit (day, week, etc.)
- Number of creatives/designers
- Number of hours worked by designers/creatives
- Time necessary to create new artwork
- Time necessary to create revisions
- User Load– Displays the number of jobs assigned to each user. You can also drill into any user by clicking on their name, and the graph will change to display the breakdown of the different job states that are assigned to that user. Filtering options include:
- Orders– Displays all orders in the system. Filtering options include:
- Created by (user)
- Assigned users
- Order state
- Archiving state
- Creation date