- Order Synchronization
- Manual Order Status Synchronization: Requires to access the Site Settings page and click on the Synchronize button
- Orders Status Synchronization With Webhooks: You can Enable Site Flow to update orders status on Pressero using Site Flow Webhooks Service
To Enable HP Site Flow, you need to enable the Pressero connector on your HP PrintOS account, for information on how to enable this connector, please contact PrintOS support team, after that you will need the following information to configure on Pressero:
- Access Key: You can get this information on PrintOS user account information > Partner Keys, find the API with permission to CreateAndQuery
- Secret: You can get this information on PrintOS user account information > Partner Keys, find the API with permission to CreateAndQuery
- Destination: This is the Customer ID on PrintOS, to get this information try to create an order on HP Site Flow and get the customerID that will be shown there
- Server: Staging, for test, and Production
- Non-Integrated Shipping Name: When using Non-Integrated Shipping Methods this will be the Carrier that name that will be used with HP Site Flow
After settings these parameters the integration will be available to be activated on the site settings, for more information on how the synchronization works, please check the Embedded Services configuration KB article.
HP Site Flow requires a few parameters to be configured at product level and shipping.
How to Get Destination ID:
The destination is the customer name on HP Site Flow, to get this name, on HP Site Flow, click on the Orders tab and then on the + button.
The application will then show the order creation UI and there the customer name will be visible.
It's required that you make a mapping on Pressero, this mapping is made by associating the product Product Code (SKU) from HP Site Flow to the Pressero Product Integration ID, this information must be exactly as shown on Site Flow site since the integration is case sensitive.
Depending on the type of art file to be used on the product (upload, eDoc production file, or Pressero Asset), you will need to setup your product using one of the following options:
PRODUCT ART FILES > Uploads
HP Site Flow has a Component requirement, on Pressero this translates to the upload fields, so if the product on HP Site Flow requires the upload of Components you must create upload fields on the product and set the tag as the component name on HP Site Flow.
On the following image we show an HP Site Flow product, Book and the configuration on Pressero:
The Integration ID and upload field tags should match the string shown on the HP Site Flow, including the case.
PRODUCT ART FILES > eDocBuilder Template-based products
To map eDocBuilder based production files to HP Site Flow, each product needs to have a product attribute created: "siteflow_productionfile" with a value that matches the component code in HP Site Flow.
The attribute name should be lower-case.
PRODUCT ART FILES > Pressero Assets
To map Pressero Asset product art files to HP Site Flow, the product must have a product attribute created: "siteflow_asset_content" (all lower-case) with a value that matches the filename of the asset for that product. The component code "content" in HP Site Flow for these products should also be lower-case.
Example: if your Pressero Asset file name = AcmeLetterhead.pdf, then you would assign the product attribute to the product "siteflow_asset_content", with a value of "AcmeLetterhead.pdf" (siteflow_asset_content:AcmeLetterhead.pdf)
A few best practices notes:
- Try to keep your Asset file names to Alpha-Numeric values (A-Z, 0-9). Hyphens, periods, and underscores are also allowed.
- Pressero will strip out spaces in filenames once uploaded. Therefore be sure your values entered when adding the siteflow_asset_content product attribute, do not contain spaces.
- Pressero will also strip out any apostrophes in the file names. Same principle as spaces.
Another requirement by HP Site Flow is the Shipping method used by order if the shipping method is not present on HP Site Flow the order will be rejected, so to avoid problems, check the shipping methods available on Site Flow and see if the name matches the ones available on Pressero. To check this information, on HP Site Flow click on Shipping -> On the left menu select Shipping Methods.
The Shipping method on Pressero should match the name on the Service column on Site Flow, otherwise, the order will be rejected by Site Flow.
Alternatively, if you prefer to use the shipping "alias" value in HP Site Flow instead of the "service" value, make sure your Pressero shipping integration ID value (must be lower-case in both Pressero and HP Site Flow) matches the Alias column in HP Site Flow.
Additionally, you will need to enable this option in Pressero by going to:
Pressero Admin > Embedded Services > HP Site Flow Active > Credentials section > Use Shipping Integration ID as Alias?, and setting the value to "Yes".
So, when the user places an order on Pressero and everything is ok, that means:
- The order is Paid (or is open terms)
- All items are approved
- No Items are denied
- No items are marked as Cancelled
- All eDoc files are OK
The order will then be pushed to the HP Site Flow server and the user will be able to see the integration details on the Order Item details page, Embedded Service Tab.
To get the latest order status from the HP server, go to the site settings, embedded service tab, select the integration, check the Synchronize Order Status check box and then click on Synchronize, Pressero will then fetch the data from HP servers and update the order status and shipping information automatically.
To set the item as shipped on Site Flow, click shipment group information on the order details page, click on cogs icon and set the item as shipped.
Webhook Status Synchronization
To use webhooks with site flow you have to get the postback url from Pressero, this url is provided after you create the Embedded Service item.
With this URL you can now use the Site Triggers, triggers are notifications that Site Flow can send back to Pressero, to create trigger access Site Flow Setup page and click on Trigger on the Left Menu.
We recommend the creation of 5 triggers:
- Order Cancelled
- Order Errored
- Order Print Ready
- Component Printed
- Shipment Shipped
For each trigger, you’ll need a specific template, that we provide here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e1ukkp4tH9_-pEGTBJ4uN_dl8tVLVrex
After configuring the templates you can then set the Trigger, using the create trigger option:
When using triggers, Site Flow will send notifications to Pressero, reducing the need for manual status synchronization.
For HP Site flow we make available a set of attributes that allow configuration with HP Application:
- siteflow_printoverqty > Will be used for handling the quantity, it means that if you want the quantity to have an increment you can set this attribute to a value greater than 0, when Pressero loads this attribute it will: Quantity + PrintOverQty, but if the PrintOverQuantiy is greater than Quantity the application will use the PrintOverQuantity as them item quantity;
- siteflow_binding > Will map the value to the Binding property at item level at HP Site Flow;
- siteflow_folding > Will map the value to the Folding property at item level at HP Site Flow;
- siteflow_weight > This will be the master information for weight, but this information is used at component level configuration, but can be overwritten when using the component code attribute;
- siteflow_substrate > This will be the master substrate information, but this information is used at the component level but can be overwritten when using the component code attribute;
- siteflow_productionfile > This will indicate that Pressero should send the eDocBuilder created production file to Site Flow and that the site flow component should be mapped to this production file attribute value; (ex.: siteflow_productionfile = cover will configure the edoc file as a component with the code = cover)
- siteflow_asset_content > This will indicate that Pressero should send the Pressero Asset associated with the product as a component to Site Flow. Pressero will find the asset with the filename entered as the attribute value. Ex.: if Pressero Asset filename = "AcmeLetterhead.pdf", and Site Flow component = "content", the attribute name in Pressero would be, siteflow_asset_content, with a value of AcmeLetterhead.pdf and should look like: siteflow_asset_content:AcmeLetterhead.pdf
- siteflow_substrate_*code* > This will overwrite the siteflow_substrate attribute from item level to a specific component level, setting a specific substrate for this component code; (Where *code* should be the component code this file will be associated to, ex.: sitflow_substrate_cover = Coated)
- siteflow_weight_*code* > This will overwrite the siteflow_weight attribute from item level to a specific component level, setting a specific weight for this component code; (Where *code* should be the component code this file will be associated to, ex.: sitflow_weight_cover =200)