- Order Synchronization
- Automatic Status Synchronization (Under Development)
To Enable Caldera StreamLive, you need first to contact the Caldera StreamLive team to enable the Pressero integration on your Caldera account. After that you will need the following information to configure on Pressero:
- StreamLive URL: You can get this information on the e-Commerce configuration page on StreamLive (Streamlive Connector URL), ex.: https://9908279ebbf1f9b250ba689db6a0222b.service.streamlive.caldera.com
- StreamLive Password: The Password shown on the e-Commerce configuration page on StreamLive
- Order Status after successful synchronization: The status meaning that Pressero will use to update the item status after a successful synchronization
- Order Status after failed synchronization: The status meaning that Pressero will use to update the item status after a failed synchronization
After settings these parameters the integration will be available to be activated on the site settings; for more information on how the synchronization works, please check the Embedded Services configuration KB article.
Streamlive has two forms of order synchronization. One method will group all the order items under the same ID, considering all the items as a single Order. The other method will break the order items as individual items, creating unique IDs for each order Item. You can select the integration method on the Streamlive configuration page. For more information on how to set this configuration, please contact Caldera's support team.