The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Free Tier is designed to enable you to get hands-on experience with AWS Cloud Services. The AWS Free Tier includes services with a free tier available for 12 months following your AWS sign-up date, as well as additional service offers that do not automatically expire at the end of your 12 month AWS Free Tier term.You can start today and automatically take advantage of the AWS Free Tier by following the steps below:
- Click on the following link to sign up for aws.amazon.com/getting-started/
- Enter your billing address and credit card information. You will not be charged unless your usage exceeds the free tier limits.
- Copy and save your unique Access Key and Secret Key, as you will need these to integrate PrintJobManger and AWS.
Configure your AWS Account:
Before you can upload data into Amazon S3, you must create a bucket to store the data in. Buckets have configuration properties, including their geographical region, who has access to the objects in the bucket, and other metadata, such as the storage class of the objects in the bucket.
The console enables you to use folders, which you can store objects in. Folders, like objects, must reside in a bucket.
- Create a Bucket use the following link - docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/UG/CreatingaBucket.html you are not charged for creating a bucket; you are only charged for storing objects in the bucket and for transferring objects out of the bucket.
- Create a Folder use the following link - docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/UG/FolderOperations.html
- Copy and save your Bucket and Folder names, as you will need these to integrate PrintJobManger and AWS.