The Automated Workflow Integrator (v2) only works with Pressero v6. In the near future AWI will be made available via the Windows and Mac stores. Currently you may download the installers here. Be sure to unzip the installer first.
On Windows, once the installer has finished successfully, you can get to the application icon through Start Menu > All Apps > Aleyant (Windows). The installer also adds a shortcut icon to the desktop after installation (Windows).
AWI 220.127.116.11 Installer Downloads (updated 6/15/2018)
(see Mono Framework notes below)
- Fixed a Memory Leak: Fixed an issue for customers with large db files, where they could get the message “Out of Memory” when running the application
- Improved network usage
- Added a new parameter on the application settings, where the user can set the number of items to be loaded on the Processed Items tab, per default the application will load 1000 items.
- Added a DB check, the application will only keep the data for the last 30000 downloaded items
- Added a new parameter for Impostrip, where the user can set the JOB ID as a combination of the orderNumber and item sequential
- On Pressero XML Control file: Added the site and subscriber culture information to the XML file
- Updated Linux notes and Requirements
- Linux and Mac: This version may ask you to update your Mono version (5.4)
Important Items to note:
- The downloads are zip files, if the file extension is lost when downloading the installer file, then you can just add .zip onto the end of the downloaded filename and it should then let you double-click to extract the installer.
- If the AWI installer you are using is the latest version, and it reports that there is a newer version of the program installed, you will have to use the Windows Add/Remove Programs control panel functionality to remove AWI from that machine. Then install AWI using the current installer.
- The database file containing your settings and order information is separate from the installer, and is not modified when the installer is run. If you do wish to backup your AWI settings and rules, you can make a copy of the database file located in a path similar to this on your computer. C:\Users\userAccount\Documents\AutomatedWorkflowIntegrator\database.db