Reorders of previously-placed orders on Pressero sites can fail for a variety of reasons related to various changes to the product, and possibly to changes or errors relating to the eDocBuilder template used by the product. A partial list of possible reasons for reorders failing is shown below.
1. Cannot compute pricing for the reorder. Possible reasons:
a. Pricing engine was deleted.
b. No pricing/group pair exists for this user/product.
c. Pricing engine still exists, but was updated with new parameters.
d. Pricing engine still exists, but was updated to make chosen options invalid.
e. Pricing engine for product changed to a different one with different parameters.
f. Pricing engine for product changed to a different one that makes chosen options invalid.
2. Cannot compute shipping for the reorder. Possible reasons:
a. Shipping option has been deleted.
b. Shipping weight from new pricing engine has changed, so shipping option is now invalid.
3. Product is no longer allowed. Possible reasons:
a. Product has been deleted.
b. Product has expired.
c. Product no longer allowed to this user because of site group permissions changes.
4. Cannot generate eDocBuilder file. This could potentially happen for different reasons on the eDocBuilder side of the order. If you think you are experiencing this condition, please open a ticket at support.aleyant.com with details on the order and we will investigate.
5. Cannot use a Promo Code due to the original promo code from original order expiring.
6. Product requirements have changed. Possible reasons:
a. Product did not used to require an upload but now does.
b. Product has an attached form now but did not before.
c. Product has a different form attached than it did before.