The Storage tab on eDocBuilder allows you to view your current storage, increase or decrease how long a storage session is stored, view a break down of storage, and see what sessions have been purged.There are four tabs available under the storage tab; Summary, Admin, Templates Usage, and Purged Sessions.
The Storage tab is found in the top section of eDocBuilder tabs on the right between Admin and Support.
The Summary tab gives a break down of what is being used and then the total being used. The areas are broken down by the amount of storage in the Font Libraries, Image Libraries, Templates Assets, Stored Sessions, and then the Total. Your assets include the use of generated thumbnails.
The Admin tab controls the default storage settings for templates. You have the ability to change how long a Complete session will be stored, and how long an Incomplete session will be stored. The longer a session is set to store the higher your storage usage will be. By default any Complete session is stored for 540 days, an Incomplete session is stored for 90 days. A Complete session is defined as any session that has been submitted for a production file, such as by clicking Finished Editing or Add to Cart depending on if you are using the template in eDocBuilder or Pressero. An Incomplete session is any session that was not completed either by being abandoned by the user or placed into the Save for Later on Pressero.
Complete and and Incomplete session lifetime can also be changed on a template by template basis on each template's Template Info tab. Whatever is set on the template will override the admin settings for either longer or shorter lifetime. See Ch. 020 Template Info Tab for more information.
The Template Usage area shows a break down of each template in your account. Every template both active and deleted is shown in this list.
The list includes:
- Template name: The name of the template.
- Deleted?: Deleted templates are marked with a check.
- Completed Purged: Total number of sessions for this template that have been completed and then purged.
- Completed Stored: Total number of sessions for this template that have been completed and are still stored.
- Incompleted Purged: Total number of sessions for this template that have not been completed and have been purged.
- Incompleted Stored: Total number of sessions for this template that have not been completed and are still stored.
- Assets Usage: Total storage space for Assets for that template.
- Sessions Usage: Total storage space for all stored sessions.
To sort your view click on the top of any column. To change the order of the columns click and drag the column heading then drop it in the new spot. You can either navigate through each page at the botton with the number of pages, and total page size or export the results. To export click one of the four report types at the top right. The types of reports are Excel, PDF, CSV, and Word.
This is a complete list of the purged sessions from your templates. Each time a template is opened a new session is created. This is why you will see the same template listed many times, this is a different session for the same template each time.
The columns listed in this tab are:
- Template Name: The name of the template.
- SessionID: The unique ID created each time a template is used. This is the same sessionID seen on the Orders tab.
- Order Date: The date the session was started.
- Purged On: The date the session was purged.
- Reason: Lists the way the template was purged.
- Manual: The session was purged by a user on the Orders tab.
- Subscriber: A session was purged by the system due to the days set on the Admin tab.
- Template: A session was purged by the system due to the days set on the Template Info tab for that template.
The date filter at the top allows you to filter for sessions within a set date range. Choose the dates and then click Filter.
To export click one of the four report types at the top right. The types of reports are Excel, PDF, CSV, and Word.
Common Questions and Answers: