Clicking on the "Settings" button in the lower right hand corner of the AWI screen will open a Settings window.
There are some key configuration changes you can make. In general, we do not recommend you change these settings unless you experience problems in retreiving all your orders.
- Number of Days to Search: To avoid processing too much data, you can tell AWI how far back to search for orders. Dates are based on when the order was placed. For example, if this option is set to 15 days, an order was placed on January 1, and today's date is January 17, the order will not be found.
- Maximum number of orders to retrieve: To avoid processing too much data (faster response times) you may set the maximum number of orders to retrieve.
- Time delay (in minutes) to retrieve orders: After an order has been placed, Pressero and eDocBuilder may need a few minutes to generate the print files. Factors include order volume and complexity of jobs. Adjust this value to give Pressero adequate time to create any print files necessary.
- Admin URL: Enter the URL (without the "http://" that you use to log into the admin interface.
- Data Center: If you log into Pressero admin at amin.pressero.com, then choose the Chicago data center. If you log into Pressero admin at admin-sg.pressero.com, then choose the Singapore data center.
- Tucanna Secret Key: If you will be integrating the Tucanna tFlow Approval system using AWI, please enter the secret key that Tucanna provides to you.
Be sure to click save when finished.
In addition to downloading jobs and creating control files, AWI can create the necessary files to push order information in to MIS solutions that require a hot folder integration:
- Click the Integrations tab
- Click the "Plus" sign to create a new integration connection.
- Select the type of integration (the MIS to integrate with)
- Select the destination path
- Optional: If the file name needs special formatting, enter the formatting rules in the "Format Filename" box. See the Script Tags in the Rule Attributes section for syntax information.
- Click Save
To edit an existing integration, select the rule and click the "Pencil" button. To delete an existing integration, select the rule and click the "Delete" button.
You may need to send print files and/or control files to locations accessible by FTP. FTP connection information is defined centrally in the "FTP Profiles" area. The benefit to defining FTP connections in a central place is that any changes will automatically cascade to any rules using the particular FTP profile.
- Click the "FTP Profiles" tab
- Click the "Plus" sign to create a new FTP profile.
- Name: Enter a friendly name for the profile. This name is for your own internal purposes only.
- Host: Enter the host name or IP address. You do not need to preceed the name with ftp:// or http://. Be sure to only use the host name, and not any folder information. For example, ftp.mydomain.com is correct, but ftp.mydomain.com/public/dropfolder is not correct.
- Port: Port 21 is the port used by most FTP services, however, you may change it as needed
- Path: If a particular subfolder within the FTP account should be used, enter the path here. Use a forward slash (/) rather than a backslash, and begin with a forward slash. For example, public/dropfolder. If you do not need to use a subfolder, just enter /
- Username: The username required for the FTP account
- Password: The password required for the FTP account
- Before saving, click the "Test" button to make sure you can connect to the FTP server. Possible reasons for failure include:
- Incorrect host
- Incorrect username or password
- Local security policy (firewall, antivirus, etc) that prevents ftp traffic
- Network security policy (firewall, switch, etc) that prevents ftp traffic
- Click "Save" when finished
When defining a rule to retreive orders, you may use one of the FTP profiles as the location to save print files or control files.