Capture Requested Ship Date
A "date picker" option to provide a calendar the customer can use to select a desired shipping date, based on settings you have created for a product when it is In Stock or Out of Stock. See Products > General > In Stock ship days, Out of Stock ship days.
- Unchecked. If unchecked, the customer will not be able to select a shipping date, and your Orders area will use a Product's "In Stock Ship Days" and "Out of Stock Ship Days" values to determine and display a default "Requested Ship Date" for the order.
- Checked. If this option is check marked, we use the product's "In Stock Ship Days" and "Out of Stock Ship Days" to determine the earliest possible date that can be selected, though the customer could select a later date. If the item is not under inventory control (i.e., it is produced as needed), the out-of-stock value is used (i.e., the product must be produced). If the item is under inventory control, and if there is enough inventory, the "In Stock Ship Days" value is used. If the items is under inventory control, but you don't have enough, then the out of stock value is used instead.
- Multiple Items. When multiple products are in the cart, we will use the days available from the product with the latest date.
Allow Guest Checkout
Available only for B2C sites. By choosing this option you will allow buyers to purchase from you without creating an account. At the completion of the checkout process, the site will automatically create an account for the buyer and send an email with the account information.
Please note: if the same buyer attempts to order from you again with the same email address, they will not be able to checkout as a guest again. They will receive a message that tells them that the email address is already in the system. At that time they can either locate the credentials sent to them or reset the password and continue. At this point they will no longer be considered a guest and both the current order and the past order will be available for them to view in their site.
Capture Billing Address
Available only for B2B sites. If this box is checked, the user will be required to choose a billing address. If it is not selected the location associated with the buyers location will be used.
- If the site's Address Book Mode is set to Location, the user's Bill To location will be the one set in Sites > Settings > General: Checkout > Primary Location.
- If the site's Address Book Mode is set to Address or Both, the user's default Bill To location will be their Primary Address as set in their Address Book.
Available only for B2B sites. This allows you to set up the bill-to address for all orders to one of the sites locations. Available for the Address Book Mode of Locations or Both. When used, the buyer will not be asked to choose a Bill-to Address when checking out.
Available only for B2B sites in Professional or Enterprise accounts. Depending on how this site is used, you may wish to change the text that displays to the customer in the budget selection area at checkout.
Available only for B2B sites in Professional or Enterprise accounts. Check this box to enable the budget tracking feature, which allows you to configure predefined budget pools. When this is checked, customers will be required to select from a budget pool at checkout. If the customer does not have access to a budget, or only has access to a budget with inadequate funds, the customer will be unable to check out. Configure budgets in Site > Budgets.
eDocBuilder File Type for Proofs
When using eDocBuilder for your products, you can choose to include a proof file on the confirmation page when your customer completes their order. By default this is set to a PDF file. You have the option of having a JPG or PNG file available for download instead. Please note that both of these other file types are image files so only the first page of the proof file will be available.
Purchase Order Requirement
You may choose to require a purchase order entry on the checkout page, make it optional, or not even ask. Note the setting can be overwritten on the user level. Choices are Required, Optional and Do Not Ask.
Validate PO Number Entry
Available only for B2B sites. When one or more PO numbers are available to your customer, they will be provided in a dropdown list in the storefront. Select this option if you do now want to provide a dropdown list, but instead require them to enter a PO number and have it validated against the numbers available.
List PO Codes Based on Billing Location
Available only for B2B sites. On the checkout page of a B2B site, PO numbers can be displayed as a drop down box if the site is set to collect a PO code. If locations are associated with the PO numbers, they by default will be filtered based on the buyer's primary location. If you check this option, the PO code list will be generated by "Bill To" instead.
Allow custom Purchase Order Code
If purchase order codes have been defined for the user (in the purchase order codes section) the user will see a drop-down list to select the purchase order. If this option is selected, the user will be able to enter a custom purchase order if the appropriate code is not found in the drop-down list. When no purchase order codes are defined, the user will be able to enter a custom purchase order code, regardless of this setting.
Purchase Order Prompt
This prompt will appear on the final checkout screen, for a Purchase Order Code entry. One way to utilize this feature would be as example, when you may want to collect a code other than a PO, such as Department Code, Budget Code, etc. so we allow you to customize what the prompt is and use this area for more than just PO codes.
Estimated Tax Prompt
On checkout there is an area for the estimated tax. Depending on how this site is used, you may want to change the text that displays here.