- To Enable HP Site Flow, you need to enable the Pressero connector on your HP PrintOS account. For information on how to enable this connector, please contact PrintOS support team.
- Once it is enabled on your HP PrintOS account, collect the following information to configure on Pressero:
- Access Key: You can get this information on PrintOS user account information -> Partner Keys, find the API with CreateAndQuery permission
- Secret: You can get this information on PrintOS user account information -> Partner Keys, find the API with CreateAndQuery permission
- Destination: This is the Customer ID on PrintOS, To get this information, try to create an order on HP SiteFlow. Get the customerID that will be shown there.
- Server: Either Staging (for testing) or Production
- Forward the above four pieces of information to DevOps. They will enable HP PrintOS SiteFlow for the Pressero subscriber.
- Once it is enabled for the Pressero subscriber, it must be configured at the subscriber level in Pressero admin. This dialog will be visible at Preferences > Embedded Services
- Once it is configured at the subscriber level, it must be enabled at the site level, for each and every site that will make use of it. In admin, go to Site > sitename > Settings > Embedded Services, and check "Enabled". Also check "Is Live" if using production (rather than staging).
- Once it is configured at the site level, configuration in both Pressero and HP SiteFlow is necessary to map the products together.
It's required that you make a mapping on Pressero, this mapping is made by associating the product Product Code (SKU) from HP SiteFlow to the Pressero Product Integration ID, this information must be exactly as shown on SiteFlow site, since the integration is case sensitive.
HP SiteFlow has a Component requirement, on Pressero this translates to the upload fields, so if the product on HP SiteFlow requires the upload of Components you must create upload fields on the product and set the tag as the component name on HP Site Flow.
On the following image we show a HP Site Flow product, Book and the configuration on Pressero:
The Integration ID and upload fields should match the string shown on the HP SiteFlow, including the case.
- Finally, configuration must be made in both Pressero and HP SiteFlow to connect the shipping methods:
Another requirement by HP Site Flow is the Shipping method used by order, if the shipping method is not present on HP SiteFlow the order will be rejected, so to avoid problems, check the shipping methods available on Site Flow and see if the name matches the ones available on Pressero. To check this information, on HP Site Flow click on Shipping -> On the left menu select Shipping Methods.
The Shipping method on Pressero should match the name on the Service column on Site Flow, otherwise the order will be rejected by Site Flow.
Here is example where we have shipping method on Pressero that matches the Ground service on Site Flow.